Our favorite show on television to kiki about on Manhattan Digest is of course RuPaul’s Drag Race. Tonight is another sickening episode, where the cast of Little Women: LA join the seven remaining girls to do their interpretation of “The Wizard Of Oz”, with special guest Marc Jacobs and not so special guest Todrick Hall (sorry, not really. I don’t get his appeal). It is going to be another night of amazing looks on the runway, which brings us to another great Top 10 list of who we think had the most gag-worthly looks over the past eight seasons of RPDR.
With so many incredible looks to think of, this one was really hard to wittle down as there has been hundreds of amazing ones that have hit the runway (Jiggly’s first look in S4 not included. Tee hee). That being said… here is who we think turnt it more than anyone else in eight phenomenal years of RuPaul’s Drag Race’s history.
10. Jinkx Monsoon, Season 5- Dia De Los Muertos
9. Sharon Needles, Season 4- Drag Zombie Realness
8. Ivy Winters, Season 5, Butterfly Meets Goddess
7. Raven and Jujubee, All Stars, Harjuku Realness
6. Kenya Michaels, Season 4, Lil Kim meets Nicki Minaj
5. Manila Luzon, Season 3, Pineapple Delight
4. Bianca Del Rio, Season 6, Black & White All Over
3. Violet Chachki, Season 7, Reveal of a Lifetime
2. Raja, Season 3, Native American Meets the Runway
1. Courtney Act, Season 6, I’ll Fly Away
Who are YOUR favorite runway lewks?