A birthday is always a good reason to celebrate, especially for a company who has become a force to be reckoned with in the food delivery world of New York City. This company is our all time favorite at Manhattan Digest, Maple, and they are celebrating its first year of being in service in style by bringing back some all time favorites until Friday for you and your colleagues, friends, and families to enjoy!
So what do they have going on this week? Maple is bringing back all-time customer favorites for lunch and dinner! They are also introducing “Classic Eats” for their late night dinner menu, featuring crowd-pleasers like burgers, cheesesteaks and wings. Tasty tasty!
You can’t really have a birthday without some sort of dessert, so naturally Maple wants you to celebrate with their Birthday Dessert Capsule Collection! This features-
- Exclusive Ample Hills ice cream: sweet cream ice cream with crumbled cookies and rainbow sprinkles
- Exclusive Mah Ze Dahr marshmallows: espresso marshmallows with dark chocolate drizzle
- Fatty Sundays: chocolate covered pretzels with rainbow sprinkles
- Billy’s Bakery: cookie sandwich 2-pack (chocolate cookies with vanilla or chocolate buttercream)
- Jars by Dani: Fallen for Fudge mini jars
- Four & Twenty Blackbirds: salty honey pie with gold dust
How amazing is that? They are also rolling out fun new packaging this week, to spruce up an already fantastic package and give it a pop of color. Also, keep an eye out on their social media channels for giveaways and other fun surprises! How awesome is that? Happy Birthday Maple!