Sunday’s for most people are designed to be a day to just relax and enjoy the warm weather without the stress of having to do too much. Stress can even happen when you are staying at a hotel and have to check out so early that it might just ruin your day. Well, W Union Square has something totally different and awesome that gets rid of that concept, lets you sleep in to your hearts content, and enjoy the day at your own leisure.
Inspired by the SNL anthem about everyone’s favorite day, Magnolia got in on the fun, creating the “LMA” (leave me alone) cupcake, available exclusively to W guests who book this package. Guests will also receive socks from Stance, a morning cup of coffee, Sunday’s newspapers and a massage from Red Door Spa.
Check Out Moves to 5 PM so Guests Can Stay in Bed All Day; Plus, a Custom Magnolia Cupcake, Socks from Stance, Newspapers, Magazines and A Pot of Coffee
WHAT: W Union Square knows Sundays were made to be lazy. Guests can now book the Lazy Sunday package to stay Saturday night and wake up in the late afternoon. Visitors will snooze, relax and indulge in style as the package includes:
- For the perfect “Lazy Sunday”, W hit up Magnolia so you can mack on some cupcakes…At check-in, receive a sweet night cap from Magnolia Bakery. This custom pink and white marble design, appropriately named the “LMA” (leave me alone), is available exclusively to W guests.
- Socks from Stance, because you won’t be needing shoes…
- A pot of coffee plus all the Sunday newspapers and your favorite magazines.
- Super late checkout. If you’re setting an alarm, you’re not doing it right. W Union Square will allow guests to check out at 5pm.
- If you’re somehow not relaxed enough (and dare to venture outside), the package includes a calming massage right across the street at Red Door.
RATE: $369 (starting rate for Mega rooms)
For more information, visit: http://www.wnewyorkunionsquare.com/lazysunday
WHO: You, sans alarm clock
WHEN: Every Sunday starting now
WHERE: W New York – Union Square
201 Park Avenue South
New York, New York, 10003
SOCIAL: @WNYUNIONSQUARE #LazyW