One of the main reasons why tourists and people come to New York City has to be the inevitable location of Times Square. Known for its glitz and glamour for historic locations such as FAO Schwartz & Radio City Music Hall to its seemingly gritty aspect that still remains over the course of its existence, it is one place that people love to check out, take photos in, and enjoy the day or two seeing the sights. As someone who works semi in this district, I find myself surrounded by a bevy of different hotels, both boutique and chain, offering many types of amenities for your upcoming stay. So which one should you choose when you are visiting New York City? I recommend the Casablanca Hotel, located right in the heart of Times Square on 43rd between 6th and 7th Avenue. As part of the fabulous Library Hotel Collection, this of the four boasts the most frequented of the four areas where the others are located and has a clever and unique aspect that drive the others to be some of the most successful hotels in New York City.
Just for our readers, here is a bit of history about the Casablanca Hotel. The hotel is of course inspired by the 1940’s Academy Award winning movie “Casablanca” starring screen legends Humphrey Bogart & Ingrid Berman. An oasis of luminous Moroccan glamour and hospitality, The Casablanca Times Square is only outshined by its talented and eager to please staff. I recently stayed for a night at Casablanca, and was truly impressed by the look and feel of the hotel, from its beautiful and vibrant colors, and what struck me the most was the true inspiration that this hotel gets from the movie of the same name. As someone who is big into hospitality, the staff couldn’t have been anymore gracious or helpful in my short stay there, from the check in to check out I felt like a valued customer who would come back at a moments notice.
The great thing about the Casablanca Hotel is that just like the other hotels in the Library Hotel Collection, they offer several great amenities that make it worth the stay for sure. Take a look at these fabulous offers-
- A lavish continental breakfast including hot oatmeal, boiled eggs, bagels and cream cheese, fresh whole fruit and fruit salad with berries, assorted cereals, yogurt, pastries, muffins, juices, freshly brewed coffee, tea, espresso and cappuccino served daily in Rick’s Cafe;
- The New York Times, the Daily News and the New York Post are also available each morning.
- Cookies, fresh fruit, coffees and teas throughout the day.
- Prosecco, fine wines, imported and domestic cheeses, and hors d’oeuvres each evening from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wireless High Speed Internet access throughout the hotel, with a computer for guest use in the Rick’s Cafe.
- Daily passes to the nearby New York Sports Club, which features a full range of cardio and strength-training equipment; aerobic, cycling and body-sculpting classes; and sauna.
They also have some great offers outside of the fantastic ones listed above to enhance your stay while you are in New York City. Here are a couple of really awesome ones-
The American Museum of Natural History Package-
Skip the line with 2 VIP passes for the American Museum of Natural History including special exhibitions, the planetarium and IMAX, along with great savings on your prepaid accommodations.
Top Of The Rock Package-
Enhance your stay with a trip to the Top of the Rock and enjoy a bird’s eye view of NYC! Stay 3 nights or more in 2014 and receive up to 20% off our standard rates, plus 2 tickets to the Top of the Rock observation deck. Enjoy the breathtaking views of New York City from the 69th floor of this iconic New York City venue.
So the next time you are visiting New York City or have a friend or family member that is doing so, why not recommend The Casablanca Hotel? It will sure be an experience they won’t forget. To learn more about these special offers as well as rates and much more check out their official website.