Something each and every person in Manhattan looks forward to is the end of day, especially the ones who do the ever so popular 9-5. You are tired, exhausted and looking for any kind of pick me up to enjoy the rest of the day. Well, one fabulous location is doing something super special to help you out with something tasty, sweet, and so much more. New York Central Bar and Kitchen at the New York Grand Hyatt, is celebrating its connection to Grand Central Station (it is literally connected) and offering a special Metro North 50% off specialty cocktails promo. How amazing is that?
From 4pm – closing Metro North go’ers can grab a specialty cocktail, signature wine (Cavas) and/or draft beer for 50% off before their ride home. Specialty cocktails include:
- Big Apple Buck- Finlandia Vodka with Apple Cider, Cinnamon Syrup & Lemon charged with Ginger Ale
- Elliot Ness – Hudson Baby Bourbon, Carpano Antica, Punt E Mes, & Peach Bitters
- Brooklyn Bridge – Hendrick’s Gin, Lime Juice, Cucumbers, Mint, Agave Nectar
- Lower East Side – Patron Silver Tequila, Pama Pomegranate, Lemonade, Black Cherries
- The Cure-all – Glenfiddich 12 with Ginger Syrup, Honey, & Lemon with a float of Smoky Islay Scotch
- Pineapple & Sage Margarita – Milagro Tequila with Sage Cordial, Pineapple, & Lime
New York Central Bar and Kitchen offers a creative menu that focuses on fresh seasonal and locally sourced ingredients along with an open kitchen and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Midtown Manhattan. When you are at the crossroads of one of the most famous train stations in the world and an excellent choice in hospitality with the Grand Hyatt line of hotels, you must be doing something right. And New York Central Bar and Kitchen seems to have that and so much more. This is definitely a deal you don’t want to miss out on. For more information on them, check out their official site.