This week is going to be big for people who like their drank and partaytay! Why so? Well, Cinco De Mayo is this coming Thursday for one, but it is also Tequila Week (get those hangover remedies people!). So many places to celebrate the holiday and this week, so why not choose a place that has a ton of great food, drink and activities prepared to celebrate, all under one roof? One place that we highly recommend is Beer & Buns, located right outside Grand Central on East 39th between Park and Lexington.
Beer & Buns has several different types of cuisines for you to enjoy, albeit their high-end burgers, Asian sliders, and so much more. On top of celebrating Tequila Week for all five days, they also are giving you five really super awesome reasons for you to visit as much as possible this week. Take a look-
1. Five delicious margarita flavors: Prickly Pear, Watermelon, Strawberry, Spicy, Passion Fruit
2. Beer & Buns is in an amazing location in Murray Hill, steps away from Grand Central
3. Keep the Latin theme going with a Spiced Chicken Chipotle Burger or a Southwestern Beef Burger
4. Skip out on the mad Cinco de Mayo dash to Mexican eateries and enjoy your “marg” in peace at Beer & Buns
5. Did we mention they are only $12?
How awesome is that? For more information on Beer & Buns, check out their official site. Celebrate responsibly, and enjoy!