It’s a big weekend for the entertainment world, as tomorrow night is the 69th Primetime Emmy Awards! Sure, you have the option of staying home and watching it from the comfort of your own room, but why not jazz things up a bit and head out for some delicious food and drink while rooting for your favorite TV stars and shows to win! That is exactly what Ocean Prime will be doing tomorrow night as it is hosting a super fun Emmy Viewing Party at its amazing location!
We are huge fans of Ocean Prime here at Manhattan Digest, and have stopped by there before to experience just how amazing this place is firsthand. This spot is still pretty new as its only been around for about two years, yet it has become a welcomed spot in Midtown with its fantastic ambiance and stellar lineup of great and sophisticated food to enjoy.
Here’s what’s going down at the Emmy Viewing Party. Guests are invited to stop by for the 69th telecast while they sip on specialty cocktails named in honor of this year’s prime time television nominees and munch on complimentary truffle popcorn. Guests can even fill out a special awards ballot with their predictions for the chance to win a $150 gift card to Ocean Prime New York. How awesome is that!
Here is the lineup of their Emmy specialty cocktail menu:
● Master of Rum (Rum Punch) – Don Pancho 8 Year Rum, Ancho Reyes, Apricot Orchard, Fresh Orange, Chocolate Bitters 16
● Stranger Things (Berries and Bubbles) — Belvedere Citrus Vodka, Marinated Berries, House Made Sour, Domaine Chandon Brut 17
● Fargorita (Prime Margarita) — Don Julio Blanco Tequila, Elderflower, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Agave Nectar 17
● Big Little Rye (Crimson Rye) – George Dickel Rye, Langley’s Gin, Lillet Rose, Lemon, Molasses Bitters 15
● House of Gimlets (Cucumber Gimlet) – Bombay Sapphire Gin, Muddled Fresh Cucumber, Hand Squeezed Lime 16
● Westworld Kentucky Rose (Kentucky Rose) – Bulleit Bourbon, Fresh Mint, House Made Grenadine, Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters 16
● Unbreakable Watermelon Elyx (Watermelon Elyx) – Absolut Elyx, Uncle Val’s Gin, Fresh Watermelon, Lime, Basil 17
Based on the shows that I like, I would first try the Unbreakable Watermelon Elyx and Big Little Rye, but they all sound absolutely stellar. Check out their official website if you are interested in stopping by!