Cider Week is right around the corner here in Manhattan, starting on October 20th through the 29th. So many different restaurants will be putting their best “cider” foot forward, and offering a variety of cider options to pair with their delicious food. One stop that should be on your radar is High Street on Hudson, who are planning on some fantastic duo’s of tasty menu and cider options.
High Street on Hudson’s Cider Week menu will feature fall menu items that were recently introduced by new Executive Chef Sean McPaul, who is continuing the restaurant’s reputation for contemporary and crave-worthy seasonal American fare.
Here is an incredible rundown of what they are preparing each day for Cider Week. Looks simply scrumptious!
- October 20 – Cider & Cheese Pairing Plate – $14 alone/$24 with pairing (Greensward Cider Washed, Sugar House Creamery ‘Little Dickens’, Jasper Hill Farm ‘Bayley Hazen Blue’)
- October 21 – Cider & Cheese Pairing Plate – $14 alone/$24 with pairing
- October 22 – Cider Flight – Hyper Local, Brooklyn Cider House Flight – $18
- October 23 – Pears, Apples & Wine with Art + Science Flight – $18
- October 24 – Dinner with Eden Specialty Ciders – $65 Dinner/$25 pairing (4 Course Dinner with Cider Pairings – Fish ‘N’ Chips, House Spaghetti, Charcoal Grilled Duck Breast, Baumkuchen)
- October 25 – Barrel Aged Cider Flight – $18
- October 26 – Petillant Naturel, naturally fermented cider flight – $18
- October 27 – Cider & Cheese Pairing Plate – $14 alone/$24 with pairing
- October 28 – Cider & Cheese Pairing Plate – $14 alone/$24 with pairing
- October 29 – Dinner with Eve’s Cidery – $65 Dinner/$25 pairing (4 Course Dinner with Cider Pairings – Delicata Squash Toast, Torchetti, Chicken in the Woods, Maple Apple Trifle)
Great price points, great food and cider options, what’s not to love here? Definitely make sure that High Street on Hudson is one of your stops during Cider Week. For more information about the restaurant, click here.